The Village of Salado was incorporated in 2000. The Municipal Building is located at 301 Nl Stagecoach Rd., Salado, TX 76571. Office Hours are 8 a.m.-12 noon and 1-4:30 p.m. weekdays. The Municipal Building is closed for all official federal holidays.
The Village is governed by a Mayor-Council form of government. Elected officials are these:
- Danney V. McCort — Mayor Email Danney McCort
- Stephen Peters — Mayor Pro Tem and Investment Officer Email Stephen Peters
- Susan Terry — Alderman Email Susan Terry
- Hans Fields — Alderman Email Hans Fields
- Shannon Ashe — Alderman Email Shannon Ashe
- Bryan Fritch — Alderman Email Bryan Fritch
The Board of Aldermen meets at 6 p.m. on the First and Third Thursdays of each month at the Municipal Building, 301 N. Stagecoach Rd., unless otherwise announced.
The Planning and Zoning Commission is composed of five members, who meet on an as-needed basis. Meetings are announced in the Salado Village Voice newspaper. Meetings are posted on the bulletin board of the Municipal Building.
P&Z COmmission members are
- Chairman Ronnie Tynes
- Tom McMahan
- Larry Nathanson
- Gerald Reihsen
- Larry Wolfe
The Zoning Board of Adjustments hears requests for variances to the Zoning Ordinance on an as-needed basis. Meetings are announced in the Salado Village Voice and posted on the Village bulletin board.
Members are these: